Laser light penetrates soft tissues to deliver energy directly to injured tissue cells.
The treatment is painless,sometimes may be felt as warmth during the therapy.
Laser treatments have great effects on tissue healing.
Most important beeing: pain relief ,reduced inflamation, increased blood flow to the treated area ,stimulation of tissue regeneration, also wound healing and reducing scars.
- 12-02-2013 - Foods that Help to Keep Healthy Muscles and Bones
- 14-11-2013 - Fun Facts about Human Body
- 11-12-2013 - Fun Facts about Exercising
- 11-02-2013 - Trigger Points
- 26-10-2013 - Fun Facts about Human Anatomy
- 25-10-2013 - Fun Facts about Massage Therapy
- 10-01-2013 - Deep Tissue or Sweedish Massage
- 24-09-2013 - Tension Headaches and Massage Therapy
- 23-09-2013 - Importance of Exercise for Healthy Muscles and Bones
- 29-11-2012 - Epsom Salt Baths
- 25-11-2012 - Importance of Stretches